Ganz is the leader in the gift industry as well as children’s interactive web entertainment. The company has created world-renowned software including Webkinz, Webkinz Jr and Ganz estore. Located in Toronto, Canada additional information about Ganz and its products can be found on the company’s web site at www.ganz.com.
- Perform Sales Analysis and generate sales / inventory projection reports based on historical/statistical trends/data.
- Monitor inventory levels for assigned catalogues and place purchase orders as necessary to support the business.
- Communicate with, Product Development, Sales and Quality Control on product related issues.
- Coordinate with Product Development and Sales on life cycle of products for future catalogue releases.
- Negotiate with overseas suppliers to obtain best price, MOQ, delivery date and shipment terms for assigned products.
- Other responsibilities to be determined.
- You must have a post-secondary education in a business related program and a minimum of two years' related wholesale forecasting, trend analysis, planning, inventory control and purchasing experience; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Very strong working knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience with the AS400 system would be an advantage
Interested candidates are invited to forward resumes by email.
Check out our site at www.webkinz.com and www.webkinzjr.com
Ganz is the leader in the gift industry as well as children’s interactive web entertainment. The company has created world-renowned...