The role of Data Manager will be to manage multiple data inputs, working with an interface in which these inputs are filtered to suit agency and client needs.
The Data Manager will provide reporting and data management support to all agencies under the Mediabrands umbrella. You will have the opportunity to work with all Mediabrands major clients. You will be responsible for transforming data into interactive visualization while supporting the planning groups and assisting in preparing business and competitive reports.
- Help in the build and creation of a major data management interface across all agencies
- Create and design the filters and templates needed for the majority of agency reporting needs
- Build out, maintain and implement a training module for educating agency buyers, planners and managers
- Liaise with agency buyers, planners and managers regarding reporting questions and analysis needs
- Provide input on client-facing metric reports and identify trends in data
- Make recommendations to senior management for improvements in data interfaces, dashboards and overall company proficiency in reporting
- Provide in depth analysis of campaigns and programs when needed by senior management
- Develop a thorough understanding of all major clients businesses
- 5-7 years of data management and/or project management experience
- Post-secondary education in marketing, advertising, social sciences, or related fields
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA, HTML scripting
- Proven experience transforming data into interactive visualization
- Ability to pull insights from statistics
- Knowledge of Tableau along with the ability to have a proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel presentations
- An intermediate ability to work with research database software systems
- Excellent communication both written and verbal experience
- Experience within media planning would be a great asset
- Knowledge of SPSS or SAS would be a great asset
For the right candidate we offer an excellent compensation plan coupled with a robust benefit plan and an extensive employee perks program. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most creative and talented minds in the Industry.
Experienced candidates that feel they would be an ideal fit for this opportunity are encouraged to apply today.
Reprise Media is a full service digital marketing agency, specializing in Intent Marketing. Our core services cover Search Engine Marketing,...