Cruise Connections Canada/ 2943263 Canada Inc, Vancouver, British Columbia
Job Title: Data Entry Supervisor
Positions Available: 1
· Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: word processing; record keeping and filing; operating telephones and switchboards; data entry; desktop publishing; and other activities involving general office and administrative skills
· Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
· Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
· Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
· Requisition supplies and materials
· Ensure smooth operation of office equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
· May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- University degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field is preferred.
2-3 years of experience as in data entering and supervising is required.
Fluent in English, Hindi and Punjabi.
Fax Resume at 604-357-1416