About our Team
As part of the AIR MILES® Reward Program under LoyaltyOne, you will be an extension of our brand. Our people are key in furthering our reputation as a world class contact centre that strives to provide positive Collector experiences. The award-winning AIR MILES® Customer Care Centre is consistently ranked one of the best in the industry – including by the people who work here.
At AIR MILES®, we provide an Associate-centric environment where your development and engagement is our utmost concern. Our coaching culture, training programs, numerous sales incentives, and performance bonuses, are leveraged to foster a highly engaged and empowered workforce. We believe that performance is a team achievement. We will work with you to help you reach and surpass your goals, and reward you for a job well done. Our open door policy and Associate-lead committees provide opportunities for Customer Care associates to make their voices heard and have fun along the way.
As a Specialist, Travel Sales, you will work exclusively with AIR MILES® Collectors to determine their needs and to offer solutions and suggestions that meet their vacation requirements and allows them to get as much as they can out of their AIR MILES® reward miles.
- Service incoming customer calls by responding to general inquiries and requests for information relating to the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Collector accounts, and Sponsor offers.
- Up-sell and cross-sell items in the AIR MILES® reward miles merchandise portfolio such as entertainment, sports, leisure, and retail certificates, along with flights, cars, hotels, travel insurance, and other travel services.
- Optimize booking system and resources to increase sales.
- Maintain and upkeep strong product knowledge skills to offer the relevant products to Collectors.
- Respond to Collector queries by phone.
- Access and update AIR MILES® customer accounts.
- Analyze individual problems and take appropriate action to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Deal with ad hoc changes and difficult queries in a patient and professional manner
Desired Skills and Experience
- Post-Secondary Education in an Accredited Travel Course is preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal communications (either English or French/English).
- Previous work experience or education in the travel industry preferred, along with experience in a Call Centre or customer service environment.
- Ability to work independently and remain calm under pressure.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Demonstrated abilities to listen, understand, and respond appropriately.
- Proven record of excellent work performance, dependability, and reliability.
- Proven record as a self-starter and self-motivated individual.
- Ability to take initiative and be resourceful.
- Outstanding organization skills.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Team player
What We Offer You
- Free parking (Mississauga) or TTC subsidy
- Tuition reimbursement: up to $3,000.00 for relevant educational pursuits
- Coaching culture: 2.5 hours per month of reviews of key performance objectives
- Anniversary recognition program
- Wellness Subsidy: up to $300 annually (after 3 months of service) and include fitness clubs, weight loss programs, yoga, etc.
- CommunityOne Day
- Social events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity Leave top-up
- Health & Flu Clinic
- Gold AIR MILES collector status
- Travel discounts
- Onsite cafeteria
- Personal rooms for prayer
- Employee Referral Program
About this Company
LoyaltyOne is a global leader in the design and implementation of coalition loyalty programs, customer analytics and loyalty services for Fortune 1000 clients around the world.
LoyaltyOne’s unparalleled track record delivering sustained business performance improvement for clients stems from its unique combination of hands-on practitioner experience and continuous thought leadership.
LoyaltyOne has over 20 years history leveraging data-driven insights to develop and operate some of the world's most effective loyalty programs and customer-centric solutions. These include the AIR MILES Reward Program, North America's premier coalition loyalty program and a working partnership with Latin America's leading coalition program, dotz.
LoyaltyOne is also the owner of COLLOQUY, a group dedicated to research, publishing and education for the global loyalty industry.
LoyaltyOne is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.loyalty.com.
Indeed - 9 months ago
LoyaltyOne is a subsidiary of Alliance Data Services headquartered in Dallas, Texas. LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America's...