Dependable IT – Hamilton, ON
Inbound Customer Service and Tech Help
Customer Service Centre of the Year 2013 – Platinum Award
Jackson Square -- Hamilton, ON
Full Time, in a high volume inbound contact center
Hours of Work: You must be available for rotating schedules between the hours of 7am – 12am, including weekends.
Wages: $13.50/hour + bonus performance incentives with potential to earn an additional $100-$300/month
At DependableIT, we know that our employees are our greatest asset. Our commitment to our employees equals our commitment to our customers; we are passionate about providing the best employee experience possible through dedicated coaching, feedback and ongoing development.
- Delivery of exceptional front-line customer service and technical phone support
- This position offers great opportunity for advancement in a fast paced call centre environment
- Individuals in this role are to resolve technical issues over the phone regarding Cable Television, High Speed internet and Digital Phone
- A large majority of our customers are basic users who require patience and strong communication from our team
- Dependable IT has high expectations regarding our customers’ experience. As a result, there are many incentives in place for individuals who display similar priorities.
- Customer service experience is a requirement for this role
- Excellent multitasking skills, advanced PC skills, and a comfort within a technological environment
- Fluent oral and written communication
- Call Centre experience an asset
Benefits of working at DependableIT
- All employees are offered health benefits after 6 months
- We offer a legitimate work from home opportunity after 3 months
- Paid training program
- Career advancement and growth opportunities
- Fun and enthusiastic work environment
Dependable IT is located in Hamilton’s Jackson Square, easily accessible from Hamilton downtown and the mountain, and the Burlington/Oakville area by city bus or GO train.
Commuting to work? No problem; we’ve got you covered!
After a probationary period of 3 months with acceptable performance, agents may qualify for our @Home work program!!!
How to Apply
If you are interested this position, please go to the link below and complete the online interview in order to be considered for employment: