Mogo is different. For starters, we sure as hell aren't a bank. We think, actually we know, there is a better way to make your money work for you, rather than someone else.
We do this by tackling big problems with a unique perspective and that's where you come in. Trying to create major change in an industry as old and set in their ways as banking isn't easy, so it's massively important to do it with like-minded people who can bring new ideas and a ton of fun to the table every day. Hopefully you're that kind of person.
Do you love making a difference? How about helping people get out of a short term financial funk? Then you might be the customer service rep we're looking for. Check out the list of qualifications below and if it sounds like you, let us know -- we want to hear from you!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer facing role in a retail or hospitality environment.
- Basic typing skills, computer knowledge of Microsoft products, and familiarity with the internet.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Fun, positive attitude and a great team player.
- Looking for a part time position (10-25 hours/week) with the following shifts:
Thursday & Friday 2pm-9pm
Sunday & Holidays 10:30am-6pm
Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with "Toronto CSR" in the subject line.