CSR – PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY – NORTH/WEST EDMONTON
Our national client, committed to providing world-class relocation solutions, has an immediate opening for the Edmonton office. Located on the north west end of the City, the main focus of the role is to be the single point of contact for the account/shipped on relocations – providing seamless communication between all parties involved. Some of the duties include:
- All reception duties including couriers, mail, ordering office supplies, etc.
- Administrative duties including data entry into the Pegasus system, coordinate home surveys, handle all customs documentation, provide dates, budgets, etc.
- Have basic knowledge and access to information for customs requirements for Canada and the U.S.
- Previous Customer Service experience an asset, along with previous relocation experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work in stressful situations – dealing with challenging customers
If you are seeking a challenging, rewarding position, please submit resumes, along with salary expectations to Kathy Verenka. The annual salary range for this role is $33-36,000 with a full benefit package and bonus plan.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Since 1981, Staff Bureau has been helping organizations meet their temporary and permanent staffing needs, and individuals realize their...