ENGAGE Human Resources Solutions Inc. is a provider of consulting and outsourced Human Resources services. Our client is looking to fill a role in their organization. ENGAGE Human Resources Solutions Inc. is a provider of consulting and outsourced Human Resources services, not a search firm. One of our Financial Services Clients in the insurance industry is looking to fill a role in their organization.
Located in the South Halton Region, they currently have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative who will interact with clients in a commercial lines capacity. As an employer the organization has a superior reputation for their commitment to their employees. They encourage and support professional development and offer competitive compensation dependent on experience.
If you are experienced in the insurance industry, enjoy working with clients, are achievement oriented and thrive in a team oriented environment, you will fit right in!
The Customer Service Representative will take the initiative to explain coverage, review policies, and discuss products with respect to commercial property. This is a highly service-centered position and would involve strong interpersonal and communication skills. This includes interacting with clients on a day-to-day basis in a commercial lines and at times personal lines capacity in efforts to provide creative insurance solutions, working alongside producer sales staff, leading to revenue generating activities.
Daily responsibilities include the following:
- Clearly explain coverage and limits to clients, discuss products to address needs and gaps in coverage;
- Review policies and report claims;
- Resolve issues regarding client premiums, account reconciliation, and other issues as they arise;
- Prepare proposals, applications, and certificates for clients;
- Maintain database of client conversations;
- Create and modify submissions, recommendations, policies, or coverage and modify spreadsheets;
- Read and understand verbal and written work orders and instructions such as leases, contracts, legislation, monitoring, summarizing transactions, and controlling processes.
- Minimum of 4 - 7 years’ experience as a licensed broker within the insurance industry in both a personal and commercial lines capacity
- High school diploma; post-secondary education in Insurance or Business Management an asset
- Certified Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO) required; CAIB or CIP an asset
- Polished customer service skills, problem solving and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Prominent team player, strong organizational skills and exceptional concern for order and quality of personal performance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient knowledge of Broker Management Systems preferred; specifically Power Broker and Policy Works
Please apply with “Customer Service Representative” in the subject line.
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.