arvato – the spirit of solutions!
We at arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, hightech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
arvato is a part of arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supplychain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the directtocustomer distribution of educational media. arvato is a whollyowned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KgaA.
- Have the determination and positive attitude to succeed?
- See yourself as a team player in a global organization?
- Want to discover and drive changes in the world of Customer Service?
THEN, WE WANT YOU!
We will help you in your career path, making sure you are integrated into the arvato world where you can turn your ideas into reality, become responsible for your actions, expand your knowledge, face a new challenge every day and conquer it.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative at our office in Kitchener.
- Provide excellent and quality customer service to our client’s customers
- Keep abreast of client developments affecting customer service by reading daily updates
- Handle, research, educate, troubleshoot, and resolve any type of inquiries/requests from customers
- Use Microsoft Programs and client specific computer systems and databases to review accounts and update data with accurate information for tracking and customer relationship management
- Complete work within established time guidelines and metrics while maintaining strict confidentiality
- Conduct self-evaluations using quality coaching tools and access personal skill development
PROFILE FOR SUCCESS:
- Strong & Professional Communication Skills
- Proficient & Knowledgeable within a Computer, Windows, and Internetbased Environment
- Effective Time Management & Organizational Skills
- Demonstrated Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Call Center or Customer Service Skills
Are you interested in working for arvato?
We appreciate the opportunity to receive your completed Job Application telling us about your accomplishments.
For more information, please visit our job posting at:
or visit our career pages at www.arvato.com