Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Customer Service Representative
Position Type: Regular
Position Status: Part-time or Full-time
Work Location: Vancouver-Broadway, Richmond, Burnaby
Chinatrust Commercial Bank of Canada (CTC Bank of Canada) is a subsidiary of Chinatrust Financial Holding Company Ltd. and is amongst the largest and most profitable privately owned banks headquartered in Taiwan. As one of the 200 largest banks in the world in terms of capital and the most awarded banking institution in Taiwan for growth and customer service, CTC Bank of Canada continues to delivery superior customer value to our clients. We are all about our clients, our business, and our people. We are part of a global banking network with subsidiaries in the US, Canada, UK, Indonesia, The Philippines, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and learn in financial services, join us at CTC Bank of Canada to expand your experiences in financial services, customer relations, and banking. We are a rapidly growing bank in Canada that allows you to broaden and deepen your experiences in the financial services sector.
Whether if you are looking for a full-time opportunity in financial services or you are seeking to expand your experiences in banking as a part time role, we have something for you. Acting as the first point of contact with our clients, you are the face of CTC Bank of Canada. You have a positive attitude in building strong relationship with both customers and colleagues with good understanding of client needs. At CTC Bank of Canada, we offer positive customer experience. As a team of customer services representative will work together achieve what matters most to our clients. We learn, we grow, and we excel together. We Are Family.
- Accept cash/check deposit from Customers.
- Accept and process cash withdrawal and payment orders from Customers.
- Perform cash auditing
- Balance daily transactions against related banking general ledger.
- Prepare large cash transaction / suspicious transaction reports.
- Cross sell bank products and services to customers
- Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with banking procedures
- Identify referral opportunities and make relevant referrals
- Ensure compliance with all internal controls and established policies and procedures.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in banking and financial services an asset
- Clerical, administrative, cash handling, sales and customer service experience preferred
- Good knowledge of customer service principles
- Good computer skills
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese an asset
- Strong numerical ability
- Excellent Listening and Communication Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Time Management. Able to multitask as needed
- Problem Solving skills
- Relationship Driven
- Customer Service Oriented
- Work Effectiveness/Efficiency
- Honesty and Integrity
Chinatrust Commercial bank has been serving our customers for nearly 50 years. We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our employees to help them achieve their visions and goals.
Join us and grow with us! Please forward your Resume and Cover Letter
Only those considered for the position will be contacted.