Our very busy and growing client is searching for an experienced Customer Service Rep for their Fort McMurray Branch. The Customer Service Representative is a critical part of the sales team providing support within a wide array of tasks such as entering orders, faxing sales-related documents, answering phones, preparing customer quotations as well as being highly focused on developing Rebuild Services customer sales. Oftentimes, the Customer Service Representative offers important links between the sales personnel and their clients. The Customer Service Representative also interacts with customers providing information in response to inquires about products and services as well as handles and resolves customer's complaints.
- Support the Outside Sales team.
- Follow up on items sold, making sure they are functioning properly and that the customer is pleased. .
- Provide customers with support and assistance in billing issues, complaints and service questions.
- Will be familiar with the products, policies and the proper method for the resolution of problems that customers have with the product or services.
- Prepare work-orders for service work as well as all required paperwork and filing.
- Complete all other work as determined by the Branch Manager.
- 3+ years within a customer service or inside sales position within the oil/gas, mining, equipment or construction industries.
- Works accurately with eye for detail.
- Work well independently, focusing on accomplishing the task at hand
- Friendly and able to get along well with others.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm under stressful situations.
- Organized and able to think on your feet.
- Familiarity with the Accpac operating system would be considered an asset.
Indeed - 2 years ago