Customer Service Representative
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquires, products and to resolve customer issues.
- Acknowledge and enter customer orders in to System.
- Generate work orders for customer requirements.
- Follow up and communicate to customer’s status of orders.
- Computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independent and problem solve.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Task oriented – organized with good follow up skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes preferred but not required.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume, outlining salary expectations to the Human Resources department of John G Wilson Machine Limited.
We thank all applicants for their interest in John G. Wilson Machine Limited; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
John G. Wilson Machine Limited is one of Ontario's leading metal fabricators, manufacturing a wide variety of metal components for customers...