As the International Customer Service Representative you will work under the direction of the Region’s International Customer Service Team Lead and responsible for processing sales orders and providing after order customer service to order closure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will undertake any or all of the following:
- Manage team resources to ensure service organization meets expectations of sales and customers in regard to on time quote/tender submission and necessary follow up. Schedule necessary resources to support workload, track performance against established measures and provide feedback to team members and management.
- Effective management and communication of the planning, coordinating and processing of customer sales orders meeting on time delivery and service customer commitments. (Customer Satisfaction performance evaluation)
- Participate in activities regarding team member recruitment, development, and performance, i.e. job interviews, performance reviews, developmental plans, skill development, job training.
- Continuously improve communications between customers, external sales personnel and operations.
- Interface with regional sales managers to understand sales and marketing strategies, identifying key accounts and implementing customer service protocols and programs driving business results through the growth of customer loyalty.
- Exceptional organizational skills managing multiple resources
- Effective time management and prioritizing skills, meeting critical deadlines, commitments and reporting.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of marketing, sales, customer service and business processes.
- Strong analytical skills in evaluation of workload and resource utilization.
- Strong written and presentation skills with the ability to present ideas in a concise manner.
- Ability to motivate and manage employees both locally and remotely, measure performance and take action to correct performance issues.
- Post-Secondary education in business administration
- Preference for previous customer service management in a manufacturing, multiple location, and/or international environment.
Indeed - 13 months ago