Customer Service Rep (Richmond)
SANMAR CANADA IS THE LEADING NATIONAL WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTOR OF IMPRINTABLE APPAREL TO THE ADVERTISING, EMBROIDERY, AND SCREEN-PRINTING INDUSTRIES. WE ARE AN AGGRESSIVE, SERVICE-ORIENTED COMPANY WITH AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. THIS MATURE, SELF-MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL MUST WORK WELL IN A FAST-PACED, TEAM ENVIRONMENT AND POSSESS STRONG INTERPERSONAL SKILLS.
COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM AND EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE!
VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT:
Customer Service Rep
The role of a Customer Service Representative is to build and develop strong relationships with SanMar Canada's customers. He/she must promote the company's products and services, primarily over the phone.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 6 months experience in customer service and/or retail environment
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone manners
- Must be able to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Must be able to multi-task and possess strong organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Have good working knowledge of the following:
1. All features, fields, screens of SanMar Canada's PICK system
2. SanMar Canada's products & services
3. Competitors, company, and industry
- Handle difficult situations and customers in a professional manner
- Make sound decisions based on SanMar Canada's values
- Strengthen current relationships with customers by having a sound understanding of their business
- Assist customers in the showroom with product while strengthening own presentation skills
- Create and search for existing credits
- Participation, including hosting duties, in AE meetings
- Consistently exercise and promote SanMar Canada's values
- Additional duties as assigned
WE THANK ALL APPLICANTS; HOWEVER, ONLY THOSE CONSIDERED WILL BE CONTACTED.