We’re A People Company
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want people to be inspired, to be motivated. Our main goal is to make you proud to belong to our group through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance, the worldwide leading provider of outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity, has been serving companies around the world, providing superior results in managing their customer care, technical support and debt collection operations.
As we continue to grow and build our world-class customer services team, we need extraordinaire customer service advisors! If you are passionate about providing exceptional, elite, professional customer service, we want you on our customer-loving, fun, elite, dedicated and extremely hard-working team.
As a Customer Service Advisor Extraordinaire, you will join a team of elite customer service advisors for a luxury brand client, at the Client location in the Mississauga area. This position will be responsible for providing, developing and maintaining, professional and outstanding customer service and one on one relationships with our clients “elite” customers.
You Will: (include, but are not limited to the following)
- Be a professional – “I do things right the very first time” – I look the part, I act the part, I am the part!
- Be a communications maven – your written and verbal prowess will enhance your professional approach to everything you do
- Demonstrate passion and dedication
- Develop and maintain one on one relationships with elite customers
- Be empowered to please with all interaction you have with clients, customers and coworkers
- Provide world-class service to our luxury client and their elite customers.
- Work Monday to Friday with a monthly rotating shift between the hours of 7:30am and 8:30pm
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to learn new technology at lightning speed
- Fluency in at least one of the following languages : English/French or English/Mandarin, speaking, writing and reading (it would be awesome if you are trilingual)
- Minimum 1+ years in a Call Centre Customer Service Environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for exceptional customer service
- Minimum high school diploma
Travel will be required for training so you must have a Valid Passport. You will be required to be away for approx. 2-3 weeks for training at the Client location in the US.
$16 - $17 hour
Awesome Bonus Plan
Opportunity for Growth and Advancement