Position Title: Customer Service Cashier
Department: Food & Beverage
We're looking for Customer Service Cash attendants who are dedicated, team-oriented members who thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and who are committed to providing exceptional customer service to all our guests.
Customer Service at Point of Purchase. Consumable Food Preparation, assist and support all other positions at the direction of the F&B Services Management Team.
- Present yourself in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Take customer Food & Beverage orders; correctly enter orders into the Point of Sale System.
- Handle Cash and Card transactions accurately & efficiently.
- Handle all customer inquiries.
- Create & Deliver customer orders when business volumes require.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Maintain stock levels in the work area.
- Return all Food products at the end of the day to Prep area for proper storage.
- Clean and sanitize cupboards and front counters.
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent Math Skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Proficient Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Customer Service skills with previous experience dealing with the public
- Food safe certificate an asset
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to be a supportive team member
- Exhibit a friendly and courteous style with strong communication skills
- Ability to be assertive when dealing with difficult situations and large crowds
- Must work well with others
- Mentally and physically able to deal with assigned tasks including exposure to seasonal heat and cold in an outdoor and indoor environment, extended periods of standing and at times extensive walking from one location to another on concrete surfaces
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, extensive evening and weekend work required
The event industry is an exciting, fast paced environment, and every event is unique. If you enjoy working with people, are able to provide exceptional customer service, prefer shift work and working in an team environment, TRADEX is the workplace for you.