We are looking for bright, dynamic individuals who love to provide excellent customer service through an approach that encourages loyalty. Supporting Canada’s leading communications company, we offer a sophisticated environment supporting the coolest products, and by dynamic teammates who will encourage you to push your abilities into the future.
As a customer retention representative, you will receive direct calls from our customers regarding TV, home phone and internet services. During these calls, your responsibilities will include:
- Solving customer concerns in regards to products and services
- Promoting our client brand and its solutions
- Create customer loyalty in order to attain a long term relationship with our clients
- Sales of products and services
- Solid work history with excellent attendance record
- Great customer service skills and sales experience
- Proven negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability to overcome objections with ease and de-escalate customers
- Excellent computer skills, with the ability to multi-task using many computer programs
- Ability to handle escalated customers in a calm and professional manner
- Criminal background check
How to apply
- Online- www.nordia.ca
- In person- Nordia 3200 Island Hwy # 83 V9T1W1 Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm
$15.00/hour after training, Full Time & Part Time available, Benefits, RRSP, Bonus plan.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
We are looking for bright, dynamic individuals who love to provide excellent customer service through an approach that encourages loyalty....