August Electronics Inc. is a world-class electronics contract manufacturer, headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. We specialize in providing complete manufacturing solutions to the electronics industry. August offers an exceptional work environment and competitive salary for our employees.
We are currently looking for the following career-minded professional to help support our growing operations:
Customer Relationship Representative
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this individual will work with various departments and individuals to ensure all aspects of the sales orders are completed in a timely manner. Strong organizational skills will help this individual to provide a high level support role to the Operations Manager.
- First point of contact for customers regarding pricing, delivery, forecasting, shipping and product issues, and other miscellaneous requests.
- Working with Production/Purchasing/Planning to schedule delivery of customer orders.
- Entering and updating Sales Orders as required, sending customer confirmations of delivery dates and pricing, and maintaining filing system.
- Coordinate scheduling and delivery of required inventory to Service Department.
- Following up on status of orders and advising customers of changes in delivery dates, etc.
- Responsible for issuing RMA’s, coordinating return of items, maintaining RMA log, and following up on status.
- Maintaining a variety of Excel spreadsheets for tracking specific customer requirements; i.e. forecasts, blanket orders and releases, product version requirements.
- Monitoring Engineering Change Releases, Cost Analysis, and Price Releases to ensure changes are updated.
- 3-5 years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Very organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with all levels of the organization
Please feel free to submit your resume and cover letter (position title must be in the subject line) to the human resources department:
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary range
- Group benefits package
- Flexible work environment
- 3 weeks vacation
- Proximity to C-Train (Whitehorn Station)
Since 1991, August Electronics Inc. has developed its engineering department to be "State of the Art" , with the latest hardware and design...