MTE Logistix, a growing company in the 3rd-party warehousing industry with its base in Edmonton, is looking to add a Customer Account Representative to its existing team of professionals.
Join us where you will become the resident expert on your group of customer accounts, understanding their needs, answering their questions, entering their orders into our warehouse management system and processing them for the warehouse to pick and ship the product.
This individual should have a broad range of customer focused skills and interests, and be able to display a keen attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to work as a team player is crucial. Candidate must be able to manage multiple priorities. Having some general knowledge of the warehousing industry is a strong asset.
Enters customer orders into inventory system to ensure products are received in a timely manner.
- Receives and enters orders by reading mail and facsimiles; answering the telephone.
- Completes orders by calculating unit prices and shipping costs; verifying product availability.
- Keeps customers informed by confirming and clarifying orders; noting shipping or back-order delays.
- Ensures delivery by routing orders to departments for filling; initiating bills of lading; tracking delayed orders.
- Provides information by answering questions.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains work flow by sorting and delivering information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Entry Skills, Customer Service, Customer Focus, Scheduling, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvement
Career Level Required
2+ to 5 Years
High School or equivalent