Our Client in the Brantford area is looking for a CSR.
The Customer Service Representative carries out all customer service activities such as responding to inquiries, processing orders, and handling complaints, in a prompt, courteous, and effective manner. Other responsibilities include phone duties, greetings visitors, scheduling, and other clerical duties as directed by the immediate supervisor.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary customer contact / interface.
Ensures customer satisfaction by:
- Building and preparing loads for picking on a daily basis
- Ability to organize and prioritize according to multiple customer requirements.
- Schedule shipments with various customers adhering to written customer specific guidelines ensuring accuracy and on-time.
- Audit and ensure accuracy of completion for loads completed from the warehouse floor.
- Print and organize completed paperwork for completed loads and file signed and completed copies as loads are picked up.
- Organize and scheduling inbound receipts as per written guidelines and management instructions.
- Deal with drivers (sometimes difficult) for both deliveries and pickups and communicating requirements with warehouse management.
- Review inbound receipts for accuracy and process receipts in a timely manner.
- Ability to gather and log relevant information into spreadsheets and reports as required.
- Deal with customer pickups in a professional manner.
. * Must be punctual and reliable.
- Liaison between other departments in central and eastern Canada to achieve exceptional customer service.
- Processing all customer orders & receipts
- Handling “look ups” as required
- Running stock reports to check for product availability
- Generating all related paperwork required for customer work orders, special requests
- Expediting orders as necessary
- Tracing orders as required
- Notifying customers of activity concerning their merchandise
- Following up with other departments to ensure service standards are being met
- Ensuring proper invoicing of accounts
- Handling returned merchandise in an efficient manner and assure proper credit is given.
- Maintains good working relationship with customer responding to all inquiries and complaints. Reports customer feedback to management.
- Coordinates flow of accurate customs documentation, if required.
- Gathers necessary claims information for damaged or lost shipments.
- Provide continuous improvement suggestions.
- Audit entries
- Other duties as required.
- Two-year college or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years general office experience
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in both the French and English language.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Internet Explorer and email software.
- Proven ability to learn and grasp new systems.
- Previous experience with ERP and WMS (Warehouse Management System) systems is preferred.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Focus on the customer - meets customer needs in a timely manner; continually looks for ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Team building - works effectively as a member of a team; keeps team members up to date on what is happening.
- Network - shares ideas, concepts and courses of action
- Expresses ideas clearly and effectively.
- Strong listening skills - listens to understand; is not judgmental.
- Conflict resolution - confronts problems openly and works constructively to find common ground.
Knowledge and skills:
- Track record for good people skills - demonstrates ability to negotiate.
- Numbers ability - able to work comfortably with numbers.
- Good keyboarding skills.
- Organized approach to work.
- Identifies problems and works to find a solution.
- Works within bounds of authority.
- Seeks ways to add value to the organization. Has a genuine desire to help people; has respect and empathy for others.
- Seeks to understand issues and trends.
Please email resume.