FEVA TV is a unique broadcaster that will offer its entertainment 24/7 on multi-platforms. We are looking for a creative, innovative, visionary who is an out of the box thinker to join our dynamic team in the position of Creative Director. Creative Director will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensible and consistent image identity for the channel and programming which will be used on-air and for marketing and sales initiatives, the web and mobile. Creative Director will be involved in a wide range of activities in order to showcase the services and products of FEVA TV, to potential viewers and clients. The goal is to display a unique, dynamic look for the Channel and its programming to create awareness and loyalty from the viewers, grow audiences, and above all, attract advertisers.
Creative Director is charged with determining the best ways for FEVA TV to visually represent it’s company’s identity on conventional television, online and on mobile. This is a very people-oriented position, involving development of high-level concepts for design projects. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs. At times, you will be required to develop visual designs, and at other times, the Creative Director will be responsible for recruiting and managing third party design firms as well as internal design resources.
Creative Director will work closely with colleagues involved in sales, sponsorship, promotions, events, publicity and programming. The Creative Director will offer insight about new and successful creative initiatives, worldwide and other activities to meet management, audience and client expectations, contribute to building the brand, and maximize revenue.
- Graduate degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and management experience required;
- At least 5 years management experience working in broadcast television or with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, and advertising;
- Well-versed in traditional media plus online and web creative techniques, trends and applications;
- Must be willing to work long hours, juggle many projects, know how to prioritize, and meet exacting deadlines;
- Experience with relevant software applications including the full Adobe suite of products, and Final Cut Pro.
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs;
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion;
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance FEVA TV brand strategy;
- Establish creative direction for the entire line of original production, on-air programming, promos, online services and web programs;
- Supervise and inspire the creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project;
- Manage, supervise and creatively control the production of all promotional material including for on-air, print, web and mobile media;
- Work with the account team, strategy team, and copywriters to develop concepts and present to management;
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals;
- Manage creative team members; WHO ARE THEY?
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects,
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices;
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and limitations of the web and mobile; must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions;
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process;
- Print, mobile and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns;
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping;
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments;
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash
- Experience with Adobe AfterEffects & video editing Premier CC, Final Cut
- Knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS, Actionscript and Drupal
- Strong communication skills;
- Good networking skills and interpersonal skills are also important;
- Ability to make evaluative judgments;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Good managerial skills, understanding the use of diverse aspects of media, and creativity;
- Make decisions and solving problems - analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems;
- Resolve conflicts - handle complaints, disputes and resolving grievances and conflicts in a timely manner;
- Organize and plan work to meet schedules and tight deadlines;
- Offer and respond to feedback in a constructive manner;
- Think critically and be open to new approaches and to determine “better ways”;
- Respond to business demands with urgency and be calm and reasoned during pressure and crises;
- Exhibit pride in FEVA TV and its programs and ensure the integrity of the organization;
- Work well as part of a team and has the ability to coordinate with different departments.
IN YOUR COVER LETTER/RESUME PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1. your expected salary
2. specific related experiences