Job Title: Counter Sales Representative
For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco is pleased to offer one stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
Nedco, a leader in the electrical industry, is a company committed to high quality and customer service. The strength of that commitment by our people is reflected through Nedco's track record of professionalism and customer satisfaction. Nedco's commitment to value and on-going training and development, enables our teams to provide quality solutions to our customers and empowers us to exceed their expectations, day after day. Nedco is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace.
- Attending to customers by telephone, fax or in person at the counter. As required, assist customers by identifying specific or alternative products based on their requirements.
- Entering sales orders for products selected and ensuring that all documentation is completed for the sale including price and delivery information as well as verifying stock availability.
- Performing general housekeeping duties of the counter area in compliance with healthy and safety practices.
- Providing customer feedback to the direct manager.
Hours of work for this position are 7am to 4pm.
- Grade 12 education (or equivalent)
- Minimum of two years of counter or customer service experience
- Minimum of two years of product knowledge of the electrical business is essential
- Be computer literate
- AS400 experience would be an asset
- Product knowledge of the electrical business would be an asset
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension packages
- A stable and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Employee bonus plan
To apply for this position, please send your resume by email before June 15, 2013.
Please visit www.nedco.ca for other career opportunities.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.