Booster Juice, Canada’s leading juice and smoothie bar is looking for a Multi unit manager. A multi unit manager is responsible for the day to day management of the company owned restaurants.
Areas of responsibility include
- Proven ability to recruit and develop promotable individuals at the CSR, assistant and manager levels.
- Profit & Loss (P&L) management.
- Sales Building / Same Store Sales Growth.
- Knowledge of business and management principles including, team building, team leadership and training.
- Working knowledge of current labor laws, hiring / termination practices and sexual harassment / labor relations.
- Providing coaching, counseling and development to the restaurant management team.
- Regularly checking individual unit financials – P&L, budget, Food and Labor Costs, etc.
- Ensuring that all restaurants operate at a high quality level with emphasis on great customer service.
- Assisting in creating and participating in marketing and customer incentive programs
- Provides expectations on all company policies and procedures and follows through to ensure that all are executed as per company guidelines.
- Evaluate store sales, productivity and payroll goals on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis and create plans to improve performance where necessary.
- To maintain monthly and quarterly Quality Operations Reports score
- Visit all stores providing written documentation on areas for development highlights.
- working with the marketing department to network in each community to build branding and sales opportunities, this will also require working with the local FBC and store managers to source out area contacts and opportunities
- providing monthly detailed reports to the FBC on all aspects of store productivity, concerns and opportunities
- provide the necessary leadership to the store managers so they can succeed and together with them formulating and executing a plan that creates a winning formula
- forecasting of sales based on prior history to ensure these costs are controlled
- monitoring of each stores POS to make sure that the sales/cost ratio is being maintained
- Business acumen and financial planning, including the ability to understand profit and loss statements and budgets.
- Knowledge of staffing and scheduling systems.
- Knowledge of recruiting and selection systems, including behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Management skills, including, including leading, motivating, communicating, coaching, giving feedback, performance management and succession planning.
- Computer literacy Proficient in Word and Excel
- Excellent time management
- should have intricate knowledge and experience in scheduling, inventory control, POS system
- should be self motivated and able to multi task in a competitive and demanding market
- Ability to appropriately deal with employees and customers
- Ability to travel, including overnight as required
- Valid driver’s license, own reliable vehicle able to drive on day to day basis
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights and weekends
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally and in a clear, audible, and grammatically correct manner
- Must have high level of English written and oral proficiency
Indeed - 19 months ago
Booster Juice is Canada's largest chain of fresh juice and smoothie bars. The chain specializes in health-conscious smoothies composed of a...