Are you looking for more than a job? At World Vision Canada we offer challenging careers that change the lives of children all over the world and it will change yours too. Come and be part of a team of over 500 Canadians with a vision for the world: Life in all its fullness for every child.
You will experience Christian faith in action helping to make real and lasting change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. Join the World Vision Canada team and be part of a powerful and effective force for good: For Children. For Change. For Life.
Reporting to the Manager, New Channel Development, this position contributes to the acquisition of new child sponsors through identification, development and execution support of new fundraising channels. This Coordinator role will be responsible for tactical planning and execution of sponsor acquisition programs. This includes coordinating the development of new acquisition channels and as such will require the successful candidate to work closely with agency and internal stakeholders on multiple projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing New Channel programs and contributing strategic thinking in order to maximize results and cost effectiveness
- Analysis of the current marketplace and industry best practices to identify new viable channels to acquire child sponsorship cost efficiently
- Develop overall metrics and reporting to define success, accurately report on performance, and revise the strategy as needed
The successful candidate will exhibit the following overall knowledge and skills:
- An entrepreneurial spirit, and drive to develop and execute projects from idea to successful implementation
- Strong project management and supervisory skills to coordinate projects and direct the work of agency and internal stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively about new marketing approaches that fit with overall strategic direction and marketing objectives
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years marketing or related experience
- Understanding of marketing research and market intelligence disciplines
- Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, problem solve and to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants are asked to complete an online application via our careers website:
http://www.worldvision.ca/careers Application deadline is December 23, 2012.