This shift is 8 hours in duration from - 11:00 pm - 7:00 am (Monday - Thurs + Sunday) . Must have 1-2 year condominium security experience. We are only in sought of serious applicants.
- Access control.
- Patrol assigned areas on foot to guard against vandalism, and trespassing.
- Play an active role in identifying, monitoring and reporting security risks during all patrols.
- Respond to fire alarms, threats and other emergencies in a timely manner.
- Follow radio and emergency telephone procedures.
- Report, evaluate and follow up on all incidents on site and advise through the Chain of Command.
- Understand the Criminal Code and Provincial statutes.
- 1-2 year of condominium security experience preferred
- Must hold a valid security guard license issued by the Ministry.
- Excellent Communication Skills - English - Written & Verbal
- Front desk software experience and asset.
- Completion of high school and post secondary degree in law and security
- Be able, both physically and mentally, to fulfill the duties and requirements of the assigned work
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be Flexible and willing to take shifts on a short notice basis/on call basis
- Martial arts is a preferred skill, previous military or RCMP experience an asset
Please send a copy of your cover letter and resume with "Security- North York" in the subject line. We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.