In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate position management, salary administration and job evaluation processes and for providing data analysis and reporting in the areas of compensation and benefits to support current and future needs.
- Maintains the Compensation and salary administration programs for the University of Waterloo:
- Prepares and analyses salary surveys to ensure competitive position is maintained
- Completes reports and analysis for compensation and benefit data to assist senior managers in decision making and to comply with legal requirements
- Accurately maintain position management within PeopleSoft
- Ensures internal equity to the University through job analysis, job description and job evaluation programs.
- Provides customer support to other areas of Human Resources for area of responsibility
For a complete job description, visit: http://hr.uwaterloo.ca/.jd/00004648.html
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent education and experience required.
- HR post-graduate (CHRP) designation and/or Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation, or working towards a designation is preferred.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in an HR role, with exposure to compensation and benefits.
- Experience working with the Hay job evaluation method is required.
- Experience preparing salary surveys and managing compensation programs is desired, as well as experience supporting compliance with government legislation.
- Proven track record of achievement and success providing quality reports and analysis, and excellent data management and quality control.
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong ability to analyze data to find anomalies and make recommendations.
Interested candidates please send your resume to hrresume@ uwaterloo.ca
In just half a century, the University of Waterloo, located at the heart of Canada's technology hub, has become one of Canada's leading...