COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PARALEGAL – PERMANENT - DOWNTOWN
Our downtown legal client requires an experienced Commercial Real Estate Paralegal to support their commercial real estate practice.
Some of the duties include:
- Manage and maintain all aspects of commercial real estate files with minimal direction
- Draft correspondence, agreements and transactional documents
- Regularly communicate with clients
Some of the requirements include:
- Excellent accuracy, attention to detail and time management skills to work within established timelines
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can successfully multi-task
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
- Previous senior level experience as a legal assistant/paralegal in commercial real estate is a must
Interested applicants please forward resumes and salary expectations to Connie Duguid or Kathy Verenka.
Founded in 1981, Staff Bureau has been assisting companies and individuals with their temporary and permanent staffing needs, as well as...