COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PARALEGAL – PERMANENT - DOWNTOWN
Our downtown legal client requires an experienced Commercial Real Estate Paralegal to support their commercial real estate practice.
Some of the duties include:
- Manage and maintain all aspects of commercial real estate files with minimal direction
- Draft correspondence, agreements and transactional documents
- Regularly communicate with clients
Some of the requirements include:
- Excellent accuracy, attention to detail and time management skills to work within established timelines
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can successfully multi-task
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
- Previous senior level experience as a legal assistant/paralegal in commercial real estate is a must
Interested applicants please forward resumes and salary expectations to Connie Duguid or Kathy Verenka.