Position: Commercial Analyst
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8:00AM-4:30PM; Friday 8:00AM-2:00PM
Benefits: Comprehensive Health and Dental, Pension Plan, Course Reimbursement Program and many others.
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading Tier 1 & 2 supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment with annual sales of $80-$100M. BAA currently supports multiple customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
For the position of Commercial Analyst we are seeking a recent University graduate with a degree in Business/Finance that is eager and excited to begin a new career path.
The commercial analyst position is a growth opportunity therefore previous quotation work experience is not required as training will be provided. Candidates will work within our Sales & Engineering department and be exposed to general business, commercial quotations, and aspects of engineering.
- Responsible for the creation of commercial quotes to new and existing customers through completing an internal cost breakdown of processes and materials
- Develop and update cost matrix for quote packages
- Complete detailed quote summaries
- Ensure customer quotes are standardized and able to meet customer needs
- Provide customer service and related correspondence for all commercial issues and concerns
- Maintain and update incoming existing contracts and changes verifying information through cross referencing with the purchase order
- Report and resolve any contract discrepancies and file all blanket contracts
- Participate in negotiations annually with the customer in regards to contract terms
- Track Research & Development projects and resource expenditures
- Reconcile tooling purchases and payments
- Develop, update and maintain supplier quote lists and Suppliers Manual (prototype and production components)
- Participate in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) meetings in order to track invoicing requirements and remain informed of new and current program status
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- University degree in business/finance
- Superior communication, both written and verbal, is essential to this position
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite specifically the ability to create multi-tab spreadsheets with multiple formulas in Excel
- Sound planning and organizational skills are required as multiple projects may be assigned
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Attentive and detail-oriented to ensure accuracy/consistency of quotation packages
- Strong judgment and leadership skills
- Sense of urgency and understanding of the importance of meeting deadlines
- High-energy, self-motivated and has a flexible and creative approach working in an environment dedicated to results and continuous improvement
- Experience working within an ERP system is an asset
- Diplomacy, tact, and professionalism when interacting with all team members
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Flexible and creative approach while working in an environment that is dedicated to continuous improvement
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to Human Resources..
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE