Are you an established sales professional and a recognized leader within your Winnipeg community looking to change industries or start a new career? Do you enjoy interacting with people and developing relationships?
Our Client, Manitoba’s largest privately owned insurance brokerage is dedicated to providing the right insurance solution for their customers before they buy. They are advocates for their clients in the event of a claim and have been providing exceptional customer service since 1904. On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Commercial Account Executive to join their team in Winnipeg.
Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, the Commercial Account Executive is responsible for developing new business relationships, presenting insurance solutions and products to prospective and existing clients, and working collaboratively with other sales channels to initiate new business. The Commercial Account Executive is responsible for creating opportunities to quote new business accounts, identify client needs and educate clients on insurance products offered, while maintaining a high level of customer service.
Experience & Education
- A recognized and active leader within your community.
- Bilingual in Tagalog, Cantonese or Punjab would be considered an asset.
- University degree in business, marketing or other relevant area of study.
- An existing network of referrals and centre’s of influence.
- 5+ years sales experience within any of the following industries: commercial lending, manufacturing, transportation, life insurance, investments or real estate.
- Training and licensing requirements will be provided and paid.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners and clients.
- Excellent negotiation skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness.
- Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals and delivery solutions.
- Proven track record in new business prospecting and development, including cold calling and lead generation.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Committed to an aggressive training program and ongoing professional development.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Effective bilingual communication skills, oral and written.
- Excellent presentation skills: ability to coordinate, organize and present product demonstrations.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office.
This role will appeal to an individual with an established sales background and client base, eager to write new business with a willingness to learn the technical aspects of the insurance industry. If you have a proven track record of attracting and retaining clients, are a team player and interested in learning more about this opportunity please reply through indeed or call Linda Beaudry at 204-336-6246.
Indeed - 16 months ago
At MNP, it all starts with a relationship. The kind of relationship that helps us better understand your business – and offer you...