Are you involved in your community, have roots in Brandon, Manitoba and passionate about sales and building client relationships with the desire to learn the commercial insurance industry? Or perhaps you have the industry experience and are looking to join an innovative organization where structured professional development is supported, and where work life balance is encouraged?
Our Client, Manitoba’s largest privately owned insurance brokerage is dedicated to providing the right insurance solution for their customers before they buy. They are advocates for their clients in the event of a claim and have been providing exceptional customer service since 1904. On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Commercial Account Executive to join their team in Brandon.
Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, the Commercial Account Executive is responsible for developing new business relationships, presenting insurance solutions and products to prospective and existing clients and working collaboratively with other sales channels to initiate new business. The Commercial Account Executive is responsible for creating opportunities to quote new business accounts, identify client needs and educate clients on the insurance products offered while maintaining a high level of customer service.
Experience & Education
- A recognized leader within the community - training and licensing requirements will be provided and paid for;
- Completion of CAIB 1, 2 and 3 is required;
- University degree in sales and marketing or equivalent years of experience is preferred;
- 5 years experience in commercial insurance is preferred;
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners and clients;
- Excellent negotiation skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness;
- Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals and delivery solutions;
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills;
- Effective communication skills, oral and written;
- Effective presentation skills: ability to coordinate, organize and present product demonstrations;
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office;
- Committed to ongoing professional development;
This role will appeal to a sales leader that enjoys travelling; has superior customer service, communication and multitasking abilities, has a positive attitude and is very energetic. If you have the organizational and interpersonal skills, are a team player and interested in learning more about this opportunity please reply to this ad.