At MJR Collection Services we understand our staff. We are proud to house an employee base of ambitious individuals who are both knowledgeable and helpful. We seek to recruit, train and develop our staff to meet the level of professionalism and teamwork required in today’s work force. Commitment to high work standards
If you are one of those individuals with a unique combination of work ethic and commitment, MJR is the place for you. We offer a diverse range of career opportunities that are designed to help maximize personal and professional growth.
We are seeking individuals who can bring that something special to our organization.
Please note: Must have collections experience to apply and for salary to be negotiable
We are currently looking for optimistic, highly energetic Senior and Intermediate Collection Officers collecting on past due financial accounts
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals who possess the following:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a 1st/3rd party collections environment – required
- Clear and effective voice tone - Professional phone mannerism to leave effective messaging
- ON Collectors License - Not required
- Excellent command of the English language - fluent spoken/written
COMPENSATION - TBN $$$
Competitive Salaries Negotiable up to $3,500/mnth must have recent senior collections experience
- Base + Commissions (we offer one of the best commission structure in the industry)
- Bonus performance incentives
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Signing bonus if qualified
- Team Leader and Management growth Opportunities
- Additional training for the right candidates
- Hosting first and second assignments from our premium clients
Offices central location is easily accessible by transit or car
MJR's commitment to positive communication between our clients and our Management Team enables us to develop collection strategies that are effective, adaptable and efficient. This is the dynamic team to join! All applications are kept confidential. Interviews are being conducted immediately!
Please ensure to attach an updated resume or to fax 905-671-077
Please feel free to email poster with any inquiries
We thank all applicants however, only those selected will be contacted.