We're a leading CNC manufacturer that is truly doing lights out manufacturing of low - medium volume complex small machined components made primarily of aluminum. Our goal is to continue introducing technologies that keep us on the leading edge, and are looking for people who are seeking endless opportunities in this field. We've already developed the ability to do lights out manufacturing, and we know to remain competitive we need to continually adopt new automation and technologies. We have barely felt the economic slump, are incredibly busy, and we even supply to off-shore companies that have come to us based on quality of product.
We are looking for a team player, preferably with a high level of CNC programming and machining experience. You will have experience with process planning of tight tolerance and cosmetic components. You must be able to work with others to draw out the best approach to tackle a part. You will have a keen desire for continual improvement in both processes and introduction of new technologies. You like to push the envelope in terms of mechanical fixturing/machining and associated technologies. Some of your experience or skills may include:
- High level Programming experience (Gibbs and/or PCDMIS an asset).
- Machining background, machinist by trade, or in-depth appreciation/understanding of machining
- Have a collaborative approach to working with machinists in order to create technical solutions to complex machining problems.
- Extremely strong problem solving skills using by utilizing thorough analysis of the issue
- Process oriented, and understands the term "bullet Proof" in terms of manufacturability. Knows what repeatability and process improvement means and how to go about tackling it.
- Understands and believes in continuous improvement/lean principles
- Computer science background/CMM background an asset
- Excited by new technologies/robotics/ and overall automation of manufacturing on and off the floor.
View our video that demonstrates some of the equipment @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soEqiq0DcKg.
If you have the experience we are looking for and want to work for a clean, modern, cutting edge company with stability and endless opportunities, submit your resume one of the following ways:
Through email on our website @ www.redline-pro.com
Fax to 604-576-4181
Check us out at www.redline-pro.com. No phone calls please – qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.