CNC Programmer / Application Technician
We currently have opportunities for experienced CNC Programmer. The ideal candidate will have excellent academic background and Job experience.
CNC Programmer will be required to participate in testing and commissioning of CNC Machine Tools as well as daily machining activities. This is a hands on position.
Typical activities include:
- Advanced CNC programming of Siemens CNC controllers and FANUC CNC controllers.
- Produce quality parts on CNC machines for daily production
- Setup, Operate and Program CNC Machines
- Create programs using a CAM system
- Create complex programs using advance variables
- Create programs for 2-5 axis machines
- Create subprograms and macro calls
- Create CNC programs with IF statements, Loops, Conditional operations requirements, Variable input and output
- Field commissioning and startup of CNC Machine Tools.
- Providing customer support.
- Providing Technical Support for sales department
- Write reports, user and maintenance manuals, and procedures
- Perform Customer Training
Position Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Post-secondary diploma or certification in a related field preferred
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Access) and Windows operating systems.
- Strong command of English Language both written and verbal a must.
- Good understanding of tooling and material properties
- Machine maintenance and repair skills would be a definite benefit
- Works well in team situations
- Able to work well unsupervised
- Willingness to travel approximately 40 % of the time.
- Valid Passport for International Travel
Job Benefits and Perks
- Group Benefits Plan
- Travel Pay Premium