- Sets up and operates MAZATROL Mill and Lathe machines to perform highly complex fabrication and repair work required for a variety of industrial parts and components.
- Selects tools, grinding wheels rates of feed and cutting speeds for metal being machined and finish as required.
- Loads and locates parts, sets machine controls and performs precision machining operations, such as boring, counter boring, grinding, turning, facing and milling on a variety of parts and components related to various industries.
- Minimum supervision in a custom machining environment.
- Modifies existing tools and holding devises and adapts machine attachments
- Performs adequate housekeeping duties; cleans and maintains special tooling, work benches, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Must have 5 to 10 years experience working in one of these fields.
- Able to work on Mill and Lathe proficiently.
- Able to read and interpreted drawings.
- Field of Studies: Machining
- Process and results driven.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Can work in fast paced environment.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Salary -dependant on skill and experience.
- Working hours – Monday to Friday 40 hours per week– with some Saturday as required.
- Start date ASAP
NO Recruiters Please
Indeed - 19 months ago