We currently have opportunities for experienced CNC Machinist.
CNC Machinist will be required to participate in following activities. This is a hands on position.
Typical activities include:
- Manual G Code CNC programming of Siemens CNC controllers and FANUC CNC controllers.
- Produce quality parts on CNC machines for daily production
- Setup, Operate and Program CNC Machines
- Create programs using a CAM system
- Create complex programs using advance variables
- Create subprograms and macro calls
- Field commissioning and startup of CNC Machine Tools.
- Providing customer support.
- Providing Technical Support for sales department
- Write reports, user and maintenance manuals, and procedures
Position Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Post-secondary diploma or certification in a related field preferred
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Access) and Windows operating systems.
- Strong command of English Language both written and verbal a must.
- Good understanding of tooling and material properties
- Machine maintenance and repair skills would be a definite benefit
- Works well in team situations
- Able to work well unsupervised
- Willingness to travel approximately 25 % of the time.
- Valid Passport for International Travel
Job Benefits and Perks
- Group Benefits Plan
- Travel Pay Premium