Position: CMM Programmer
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Benefits: Comprehensive Health and Dental, Pension Plan, Course Reimbursement Program and many others.
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
We are always seeking talented, motivated people to help us grow. We are proud of the quality and workmanship of every part we supply to our customers. Above all, we value our team members because they are the foundation of our success and key to our future.
We are seeking a detail oriented CMM Programmer to join our Quality department.
- Develops CMM programs to measure components and fixtures ensuring compliance with blueprint specifications
- Records and summarize report data for parts improvement
- Assess data using statistical analysis and provides interpretation of data obtained to facilitate problem solving
- Performs studies on detailed parts and assemblies using the Romer and/or CMM; performs part layouts.
- Participates in PPAP documentation process; completing gauge R&R, Romer, and MSA studies
- Partners with QA Engineers and Program Managers for gauge design review process
- Creation of gauge & inspection work instructions as well as providing training within the department
- Manages work schedule of two facilities to ensure all CMM and calibrations are completed to meet customer and internal timelines.
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- Minimum Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent; post- secondary education in a technical field preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years CMM programming experience within high volume automotive manufacturing
- Strong technical background and experience in metrology, GD& T, SPC, and gauge R & R
- Thorough knowledge of CMM programming and operation (PCDMIS an asset)
- Ability to create and communicate reports using Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to inspect and measure parts for conformance using precision measuring instruments ( ie.CMM, verniers, micrometers, gauges)
- Working knowledge of calibration standards and governing standards such as A2LA
- Previous experience with 3D modeling software ( Solidworks, AutoCad)
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and effectively manage time to achieve deadlines
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to Human Resources,through our website www.bend-all.com.
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE