Under the supervision of the Pharmacy Operations Manager the Clinical Resource Coordinator is responsible for maintaining key relationships with key contract leads, having a thorough understanding of all contracts in order to be a resource to both internal and external parties, and providing training when required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains relations with key contract leads using effective communication strategies including email, phone, in-person meetings
- Addresses concerns from clients, contract representatives in an effective and timely manner – working with relevant internal staff and external parties
- Travels as required to attend and participate in required and optional meetings where required
- Take minutes from required meetings, and ensure is stored and shared with relevant internal parties/management
- Ensures required data is collected and compiled for generation of required reports
- Ensures required reports are prepared and communicated to relevant parties
- Works with internal staff and management to ensure operations support meeting required contractual obligations
- Works with key external contract parties and clients to ensure they understand limitations to providing products and services outside scope of agreements/contracts
- Works to ensure agreements are documented by both contract recipient and Bayshore in written format
- Ensure that all outstanding issues on ongoing program management are logged and followed up with CCAC including occurrence reporting/Quality Management Reports
- Interfaces with internal operations to ensure Quality Management Reports are addressed in a timely manner
- Manages internal requirements, as applicable to each contract eg. Catalogue, protocols
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company's Quality Management System
- Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns. Responsible for completing Accident Reports for all direct reports who injure themselves on the job, within 24 hours of the incident.
- Work with staff, department heads, and management to document internal processes
- Become intimately involved with operations to develop a complete understanding of the environment and operating conditions involved, as well as the desired results. Communicate with external entities to ensure that internal processes may be inadequate to meet business needs.
- Flexible with participation of process improvements, changing process documentation as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain approval of all documented processes from the respective operational leave before review by the Pharmacy Operation Manager or Director of Operations.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel
- Complete other tasks as requested
Education and Experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a Registered Nurse (BScN or diploma) working in the community is highly preferred
- Membership in good standing with regulatory body of Ontario
- Previous experiencing working for or working with Ontario CCAC’s or other provincial agencies an asset
- Experience in program negotiation an asset
Other Skills, Abilities and Requirements
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Experience providing detailed reports using MS Excel and internal forms
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable vehicle for off-site meetings
This is a Full-time permanent role.