Are you action-oriented, energetic and detail-focused? Do you excel at Microsoft Excel and other
software programs? If so, then Quarry may be a perfect fit for you! Our Finance team is looking to
add a motivated and talented Client Financial Administrator/Advisor to the Quarry roster. This
position has the potential for growth within the Finance team, with the opportunity to take on more
challenging and exciting tasks. Sound like your cup of tea? Then read on.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting – production of balanced and accurate reports including client budgets and forecasts.
- Client Financial Facilitation – preparation of client invoices and verification of related documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accounts Receivable – management of accounts receivable including performance of steps required for collections.
- Financial Direction – provide pro-active advice and guidance to the client team on accounting processes including recordkeeping, analysis and reporting.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2–3 years of related experience and a College diploma or University degree in accounting
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Word and Excel. Advanced Excel skills would be an asset
- Someone who loves being part of an energetic, enthusiastic team, but also isn’t afraid to forge ahead independently when required
- Strong communication skills and a comfort level for making recommendations to all levels of management
- Previous experience with U.S. sales and use taxation is a definite asset
Contact Tammy Bennett with your résumé and a cover letter that makes it clear why you ARE the person for this role.