We’re in the business of helping organizations help their people, because we believe that engaged people are the driving force behind society. Each day, the expertise of our 2,600 employees is recognized as essential to the financial security, health and productivity of our clients and their people.
We’re always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders who will embrace the long-term client relationships we value, and will listen and work together with colleagues and our clients to deliver integrative solutions that fit.
As we continue to grow, we’re presently engaging with exceptional candidates interested in the following opportunity. If we sound like a career solution that fits you, read on.
CLIENT CARE REPRESENTATIVE
EFAP Care Access Centre
Hours of work: Between 7:00 and 24:00 (8 hour shift) Monday to Sunday
Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAP)
Shepell.fgi’s industry-leading employee and family assistance program supports employees and eligible family members in assessing their work, life, and health issues, and is delivered in-person, telephonically, through e-counselling, video counselling, First Chat, and our myEAP mobile application.
Our Client Care Representatives provides intake services telephonically in a fast paced call centre. Their job includes initial assessment of client’s needs and their urgency, and assigning qualifying/appropriate service providers to offer the support required. They have the ability to work in a fast pace call centre environment with multiple time sensitive deadlines, they exhibit high degrees of sensitivity, show and ability to empathize and manage crisis situations in a responsible and intelligent manner. Our Client Care Representatives enter this position as an exciting start to their career path.
Succeeding as a CLIENT CARE REPRESENTATIVE will require the following core qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor degree, community college diploma or equivalent post secondary education preferably in health sciences or social services (or other ‘caring’ field)
- 2 years customer service experience, preferably in a social service and/or call centre environment.
- Excellent customer service skills with strong written and oral communication.
- Provide efficient and accurate customer service and ongoing support services for clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team oriented environment and make critical decisions independently when required.
- Strong attention to details and ability to multitask with good decision making skills
- High degree of sensitivity to people and ability to empathize
- Ability to deal with crisis situations in a responsible and intelligent manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work shifts including days, evenings and/or weekends
We are thankful for your interest in Morneau Shepell, and regret that we cannot personally connect with every applicant. We assure you that your resume will be reviewed and considered for appropriate opportunities in the future that come up.
Please bookmark our careers page and visit often to learn more about the solutions we deliver and the great people who help us do it. Also, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter (Morneau_Shepell, Shepellfgi) for ongoing insight into our business successes and future growth opportunities.