Business. Needs. People.
We are all about helping people, because life happens. People that are healthy and happy will perform better and companies know this. Happy employees are simply good for business. We offer integrative solutions to businesses to make all this happen.
We are a leading innovator.
When you become part of our team, you’ll find yourself in an amazingly diverse team that loves to learn, to do better, to be better. We are shaping the way in which companies look after the well-being of their employees. And we like to do the same to our employees, so that’s nice.
Become a Client Care Representative.
Our 24/7 Care Access Centre is where it all happens, be it over the phone, email or First Chat. Your role will be to triage the calls in order to determine the needs of the client and then assign the appropriate service to support them.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You love being on the phone and you’re good at it, too
- A Bachelor-level degree in a Social or other ‘caring’-field is preferred
- Of course a passion for helping out people, in a professional way
- If your French happens to be fluent, that’s definitely an asset
- You are capable of dealing with people that are in crisis
- You don’t mind having a flexible schedule (including weekends,
early, late shifts)
Our office is located right downtown (Bay & College), or you could als work from our Mississauga office, if that works for you.
Now you apply. We’d love to hear from you.