Environmental Refuelling Systems (ERS) is an Alberta-based company specializing in remote fuel management. This dynamic growing company is looking for self-motivated CLASS 1 SUBER B DRIVER. Super B Drivers are responsible for operating a Super B, involving loading, transporting, and unloading fuel and/or lubricants from and to various locations. Super B drivers also deliver product our customer’s sites in a timely manner while upholding our high quality standards of safety. Willingness to travel for extended periods including overnight to areas such as Northern Alberta, British Columbia, and the Yukon.
- Class 1 Drivers License with air brakes, with a “clean record.
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate
- Driving record check (under six points on your Abstract required)
- Drug, Alcohol, and audio testing prior to hiring (to be arranged in-house)
- Minimum of three years professional experience as a bulk fuel driver
- Experience with maintaining a driver logbooks, bill of lading, inspection reports (pre-trip, post trip)
- Knowledge of transportation and logistics considered an asset.
To apply, please send your 1) Resume and 2) Cover letter to www.envirofuel.ca/career or fax to 780-444-4105.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Environmental Refuelling Systems Inc., is a family company commited to outstanding fuel management service to the industry.