Class 1 Drivers are responsible for operating a Class 1 truck to transport and unload fuel from and to various locations within western Canada. Drivers are also responsible for delivering product to our customers’ sites in a timely manner while up hold our high quality standards of safety. Willingness to travel for extended periods including overnight to such areas as Northern Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, and the Saskatchewan
· Class 1 Drivers License with a “clean record”
· Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate
· Driving record check (under six points on your Abstract required)
· Drug, alcohol, and audio testing prior to hiring (to be arranged in-house)
· Minimum of three years professional experience as a bulk fuel driver
· Experience with maintaining driver logbooks, bill of lading, and inspection reports (pre-trip, post-trip)
· Knowledge of transportation and logistics considered an asset.
To apply please send 1) Resume, 2) Cover letter, and 3) References to Leah Mawer. Please submit application as instructed; failure to do so may result in disqualification from competition.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Environmental Refuelling Systems Inc., is a family company commited to outstanding fuel management service to the industry.