Software IT company is seeking two China Liaison Officers to coordinate their business development activities in China and to establish, support and expand their team in China.
1. Establish strong working relationship with various levels and departments of the Chinese government as well as stakeholders in the business community
2. Plan and execute events to build and promote effectively the company's brand, products and services
3. Prepare operation budget
4. Liaise with stakeholders for various business proposals and coordinate submission
5. Recruit, coach and supervise team in China
1. Understand the business and political culture and policy of China
2. Bachelor degree with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
3. Human Resource Management experience including developing organization structure, defining duties and responsibilities of different roles, sourcing and recruiting talents
4. Strong communication skill and ability to coach and train staff
5. Excellent presentation skills including public speaking experience and workshop facilitation
6. Demonstrate initiative, leadership, commitment, integrity and resourceful
7. Fluency in English and Mandarin both verbal and written
IT Consulting group based in Toronto Ontario
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Major verticals are Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing...