JOIN ONE OF BC’S TOP COMPANIES TO WORK FOR
Purpose. Core Values. Culture. These are the foundational pieces of a world-class organization. Is there purpose behind what your company does? Do you jump out of bed each morning full of excitement and ready to take on any challenge that comes your way? Imagine if you could answer “YES!” to these questions.
Nurse Next Door is expanding across Canada and the United States. We are currently looking for a Chief Financial Officer who can answer “yes” to all of the following questions:
- Do you have passion?
- Are you a professional and results driven, yet lighthearted and fun?
- Can you see the forest and work in the trees?
- Are you level-headed and able to see both sides of the coin?
- Are you highly disciplined, process driven person who can still think outside of the box and move in a fast paced environment?
- Can you bring the discipline and process from big business yet still maintain an entrepreneurial edge?
- Do you have a love of operations as much as a love of finance?
- Do you seek continual improvement?
- Would you like to work in a small company that is preparing for hyper growth?
- Do you want to work in jeans?
- Would you rather work for David than Goliath?
As our CFO, you will oversee all aspects of our financial operations, including financial strategy, and risk management. Help us to achieve our goal of becoming the most admired home brand in North America!
Got your attention now? Email your resume and cover letter detailing why you would be perfect for this role by March 4th, 2013.
We Make Lives Better – so let’s start with yours!
About Nurse Next Door
Vancouver-based Nurse Next Door is Canada’s fastest growing home care franchise system and is dedicated to delivering flexible, affordable care options to seniors. Founded in 2001 based on the personal experiences of Co-Founders Ken Sim and John DeHart, Nurse Next Door now has more than 65 franchise locations across North America and is focused on becoming a globally admired brand. In 2012, Nurse Next Door was recognized as a top 10 employer to work for in BC by BCBusiness Magazine and a top small/medium employer to work for in Canada by Queens University.