You are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance of always being ready to serve the customer. You are a team player who has earned the respect of your peers through commitment, partnership and effective communication. You organize and prioritize your workload in a way that always puts the customer first and delivers the operational standards that are required. In a dynamic fast paced environment you are self-motivated, adaptable and decisive ensuring the best outcome for the customer and the business.
- Analyze business metrics to develop action plans that address opportunities and positively impact the business
- Build your client base through the Preferred Customer Program
- Observe staff on the selling floor and their interaction with customers, co-workers and overall customer service level
- Achieve daily / weekly / monthly sales goals based on the department’s goal and are expected to track their sales
- Deliver World-class service through client communication, product knowledge, fashion direction and solution-based selling at the highest-level
- Work with Vendor Partners to maximize sales opportunities through suggestive selling, store events / seminars and wardrobe clients
- Knowledge of skin/body care treatments with 2-5 years work experience in Cosmetics
- Certified Make Up Artist
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Exceptional communication and motivation skills
- Ability to translate behaviours into optimal selling experience and achievement of results
- Must have experience in a commission and clientele selling environment
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
- Detail oriented; results-oriented
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hudson's Bay Company (HBC), founded in 1670, is North America's longest continually operated company. Today, HBC offers customers an...