Job Title: CellTrak Coordinator – ParaMed
Get Better with ParaMed Home Health Care!
ParaMed Home Health Care provides exceptional quality 24-hour health care and support services in Canadian homes, hospitals, assisted living centers, long-term care homes, schools and offices.
Experience diversity and life long learning! Choose ParaMed, where we’ll provide you with orientation, mentorship and ongoing training. If you share these same goals and values, let's talk - we'd love to have you on our team!
We are currently looking for a CellTrak Administrator
- Administrating the automated service confirmation CellTrak System
- Investigating discrepancies with field staff schedules
- Notifying assignment coordinators of any staffing issues
- Assisting staff with the proper utilization and troubleshooting of the blackberry device
- Maintaining appropriate inventory levels of blackberry devices and accessories
- Programming blackberry devices
- Training new hires to use the blackberry device
- College or some university
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking
- Comfortable using technology
- Experience in home health care is an asset
To learn more about ParaMed services visit www.paramed.com
Indeed - 2 years ago
Providers of exceptional quality Home Health Care services and Workplace Health and Wellness programs. With an outcome-based approach to...