Catering and Sale Coordinator
Chartwells, Compass Group Canada – Calgary, AB
- Must be available Monday-Friday full time, compensation based on experience. Full benefits. Start immediately.
- Receive and respond to inquiries relating to catering
- Book functions
- Prepare proposals & leases in a timely manner
- Collect payments
- Prospect potential clients
- Maintain organization of details for booked catering events.
- Work with Catering Chef to create special menus
- Communicate details to Catering Department (FOH & Kitchen)
- Act as a liaison with conveners
- Client follow-up on completed functions
- Maintain communication with Catering Department with all feedback
- Attend Sales and Catering meetings and Weekly Production meetings
- Complete all paperwork and reports related to the position
- Prepare linen order
- Issue Institutional Liquor Permits
- Print driver sheets
- Organize and coordinate files.
- Build relationships with ongoing customers internal and external
- Provide support to the Catering Manager
- Other duties as required
Feel free to contact Sam Hassan, Director of Catering and Sales at 403-220-7925 for more information. We look forward to your application, please note we appreciate all those interested, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Chartwells University of Calgary