Responsibilities for the position of Casual Cleaner include performing cleaning assignments at various school locations.
The successful candidates MUST possess:
- Successful completion of Grade 12.
- Previous cleaning experience, with knowledge of basic cleaning
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Flexibility and adaptability required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication skills.
- Reliable transportation to all sites within the jurisdiction is
Applications stating qualifications and experience must be submitted to:
Senior Administrator of Human Resources
Niagara Catholic District School Board
427 Rice Road, Welland, Ontario, L3C 7C1
We thank all candidates for applying however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Personal information about applicants is collected under the authority of the Education Act RSO 1990 and will be used to assess the suitability of applicants for employment with Niagara Catholic District School Board and to establish payroll and benefit files for the successful applicant. The successful candidate will be required to provide a satisfactory Criminal Records Check as a condition of employment.
KATHY BURTNIK JOHN CROCCO
CHAIRPERSON DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION
As part of the Niagara Catholic District School Board, St. John Centre has been offering quality English as a Second Language (ESL) classes...