You Belong at Holiday Inn.®
We employ a global team of fantastic individuals and we give everyone room to be themselves. It's what makes us different. We support our colleagues with the things they're passionate about. Whatever they're interested in; they all share the values that matter to us as an organization - our Winning Ways. They help us all do the right thing, show we care, aim higher, celebrate difference and work better together. They explain how we treat our guests and how we treat each other.
The Holiday Inn is a great place to work! We strongly support and promote our associates and Managers through training, development, and a positive work atmosphere. We are looking for experienced and dedicated Food & Beverage Server who is looking for a more comfortable Hotel, where they feel that they really make a difference on a daily basis. Come and join us!
About the Expectations...
-Available for possible evening weekday shifts & most weekends depending on business needs.
-Will be available to work in a Banquet environment as well as restaurant shifts as required.
-"Own" the facility; and the overall experience delivered within it
-Cleanliness, condition, presentation, service delivery, and ensure that the "little things" are always a priority
-Maximize overall guest experience
-Ensure that company standards are met & maintained.
-Dedicated and driven
-A Great Attitude and Positive Outlook.
-Team player attitude
-Takes ownership and initiative in the interest of his/her area
-Able to work independently
-Creative and innovative
-Banquet experience is good but will train.
-Some beverage experience/knowledge.
About the Position...
- Serve our in house guests Food and beverage in a professional and inviting manner making them feel important and wanted so that they will have an outstanding experience from beginning to end.
- Shifts may include most weekends and some evening weekday.
- Pay attention to the details. Be aware of your environment from the guest to our colleagues and the cleanliness of the restaurant and/or banquet space.
- Work well with our team members showing respect and helpfulness to achieve our goal together.
- Have an Eye for detail in everything you do as our guests are looking for the overall experience.
- Required to communicate clearly and effectively with guests and team members.
- Ensure complete guest attention and satisfaction.
- The ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Able to carry up to 50lbs.
- Required to set up, service and tear down and restock restaurant, banquets and room service with in the hotel.
- Maintain cleanliness of the equipment, banquets, back of house and storage areas.
- Required to work effectively and efficiently with team members, other departments and on own.