Do you have experience supervising a call centre team? Are you a pro at firing up your team to achieve its best? We’re looking for a Team Lead who is driven to achieve and exceed targets in addition to ensuring a world class customer service experience for our customers. If you have what it takes to foster a FUN team environment AND get results, you might be the Team Lead we’re looking for.
WHO ARE WE?
Mogo is a different kind of finance company. If you think about what a bank is, then think the opposite, that's us. Frankly, we hate how the big banks have pushed Canadians into carrying record levels of debt and we're here to help you push back. Our goal is to help save Canadians $1-billion in credit card interest, NSF fees and payday loan costs and have a great time doing it. If you'd like an accomplishment like that on your resume, then let's talk.
- Supervise day¬-to-¬day operations of the call centre including monitoring, organizing and coaching team members
- Motivate, inspire and support the call centre team to drive results
- Meet and exceed departmental objectives including conversion targets
- Carry out team meetings and actively participate in monthly and weekly meetings
- Review reports on the department’s and team members’ performance and objectives
- Handle escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries as necessary
- Encourage a sense of ownership within the employees
- Foster a fun, supportive team environment
- Continuously look for opportunities to develop and improve operations and processes for the entire team
- Communicate Mogo’s purpose, core values and vision to employees
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma and post-secondary education or training in a related discipline
- 2 years of experience supervising staff in a call centre, including hiring, training, coaching and reviewing performance
- Hands-on experience working with call centre phone systems and related software
- Proficiency with computers including expert level typing skills, knowledge of Microsoft products, and familiarity with the Internet
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “Winnipeg Team Lead” in the subject line.